Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ten years from now.

I have grown up trying my best to become as respectable as possible. I have looked up to my parents and tried to become what they feel I can be. So far through the first twenty-two years of my life I have accomplished a great deal; from playing golf competitively, to graduating from high school and attending a great school like Clemson.
I have a passion for the game of golf and want to persue a career in the golf business. In ten years from now I will be looking for my own position as a director of instruction at a top 100 country club. At the age of 32 I will have been in the business for nearly 9 years and with this experience I plan to have gained a great deal of instruction and direction toward the teaching of the game of golf. With the mentorship I have learned under I would love to have the opportunity to be named to the Top 100 teachers list. With this honor I will be able to have a lot of say in the where abouts that I would like to take my career. Having this luxary to have choices I will be able to create a life that I will be able to provide a great life for my family. Not only will making over a six figure salary be wonderful but loving what I do makes a life that I can be proud of for me and my family.
Not only do I have goals for my career but also I am still looking to find the love of my life. It is a goal of mine to have a wonderful family that I am close to and provide for. Having a loving wife and kids means the world to me. Not only do I want to make myself a part of other peoples lives by introducing them to the game that has brought me so much but I can not wait to become a part of my own childrens lives.
Looking back on the past twenty years and looking ahead to the next ten to twenty I can not wait to see what is waiting for me in the future. I look forward to all of the challenges that lie ahead.

No comments: